Welcome to the Historic Noble House Inn!
Built in 1888 and located just a mile north of downtown Wichita. This beautiful home is owned and operated by Tim and JoAnn Pitzer. The Noble House Inn has several common areas featuring beautiful antiques, 3 bedrooms with full baths, a large covered front porch and a gazebo in the garden area.
Included with your lodging is a full gourmet breakfast served in the dining room, complimentary Wifi and onsite parking.
The Noble House, also known as the Chapman-Noble home, was built in 1888 by William Henry Sternberg (1832-1906). George B. Chapman was the original occupant of the home and was a prominent local merchant and partner in the firm of Chapman & Walker Dry Goods. The home was later owned by sisters Jane and Isobel Noble who were prominent Wichitans known for their many civic, educational and social contributions to the city. John Noble, an internationally known Wichita artist, frequently visited his cousins in their home. This Sternberg-designed and built home is recognized by it’s Queen Anne architecture.